Monday, December 12, 2011

Nothing against Warner, But...

I appreciate a good test innings and I have no doubt that Warner is Australia's answer to Sehwag in tests. Yet, he knew and so did Mark taylor when they both were shaking hands that another man deserved it. Even if the OZzzzz losing as many as 16 tests in the last four years does not tell you, Katich incident does not tell you, this surely proves that Cricket Australia has lost it. Using Apps to get the MOM may look good to a group of marketing buffs, fans buying and paying to get the word in is not helping cricket. Let somethings be as they are, you can continue asking ridiculous questions like "Will ponting make 25 today?".
So the bottom line is
"Dear CA, Do not mess with the real cricket stuff!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete