Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Not drunk!!!! It really shook

Last night, I was doing a project on Ethical Leadership project for Wipro. Suddenly around 1:30 AM things appeared to be shaking around me.I wondered if I had made Azim Premji unhappy with my comments on the share holding patterns @ Wipro.

Well, there is something about an earthquake,
you always seem to take time to figure out whats actually going on...

Typically the thought process is like:
1. Is this for real?
2. Was I drinking too much?
3. Am I OK, what did I eat?
4. Finally, oh is this an earthquake...

Unfortunatley, the fourth stage could not be confirmed.
So I went to my neighbour to confirm,
The guys coolly assured me that nothing had happened
And probably I was hearing noises from the other world.

So I came back to my room. Not sure what to make of it.
And then it happens again, for the Seismically challenged, it is called "Aftershock".

I pretended to ignore the aftershock, until my neighbour came and said...
"You are not drunk, it really shook...."

For those who still dont believe
http://www.siasat.com/english/content/earthquake-tremors-felt-west-bengal-jharkhand

No comments:

Post a Comment